Your shopping cart is empty!
I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. This document contains General Terms and Conditions, according to which the TRADER provides services to its users / customers through the online store Uni Delivery.eu. These terms are binding on all users. By pressing the CONFIRM button, the user / client agrees, fully accepts and undertakes to comply with these General Terms and Conditions.
2. Identification of the user / client in order to reproduce his statement for acceptance of the General Terms and for the order is made through stored in log - files on the server of / site name /, storage of the user's IP address / the client, as well as any other information.
3. The products available on the Uni Delivery.eu website do not constitute a legally binding offer, but rather a demonstrative online catalog describing the merchant's product line.
4. After clicking the "CONFIRM" button, users agree to purchase the goods in his order / cart? /. This action is legally binding. The customer receives a confirmation of the order and upon receipt of this confirmation it is considered that the contract is concluded. When sending the order or upon confirmation it is concluded. Contract.
5. The MERCHANT reserves the right to refuse delivery of a confirmed order in case the goods are not available. In the absence of stock of the ordered goods, within the working week the TRADER notifies the consumer / customer of its exhaustion by sending a message to the e-mail address specified by the Customer or the specified telephone number. In case a transfer has been made to the merchant's account, the customer will be able to choose between a refund, a cancellation of the order or a replacement order.
6. The contractual language is English and payments will be made in EURO, USD, GBP.
7. The consumer / customer bears the full risk of damage / loss of the goods upon delivery, when the goods are delivered by an external (not a courier company) courier. Immediately after delivery of the goods by courier, the TRADER is released from the risk that is transferred to the consumer / customer. The TRADER is not responsible for delays in case the delay is due to a courier or other supplier.
8. Immediately after delivery, the goods should be carefully inspected by the consumer / customer or a person authorized by him. Any damage, shocks and other damages should be reported immediately to the TRADER. In the event that damage is found to have occurred during the transportation of the goods, the TRADER is not responsible for the warranty service of this product. In cases where the TRADER has set in writing specific dates and times for delivery, the statement is binding. If an incorrect or wrong address, contact person and / or telephone number is indicated when submitting the application, the TRADER is not bound by any obligation to fulfill the order.
8a. Upon delivery of the goods, the consumer / customer or a third party signs the accompanying documents. Anyone who is not the holder of the application, but accepts the goods for delivery and is at the address specified by the customer is considered a third party. In case of refusal to receive the goods, except for the cases described below, the refusal is considered unfounded and the Customer must pay the costs of delivery and return of the goods. In case the Customer is not found within the deadline for delivery to the specified address or access and conditions for delivery of the goods are not provided within this period, the TRADER is released from its obligation to deliver the goods ordered for purchase.
8b. When the delivered goods clearly do not correspond to the goods ordered for purchase by the Customer and this can be established by its ordinary inspection, the Customer may request that the delivered goods be replaced with those corresponding to the purchase application within 24 hours of receipt. and.
III. WARRANTY PERIODS
The TRADER offers a warranty document to his customers for a purchased product, if such a document is provided by the manufacturer of the product. The document describes: address and telephone number of the authorized services of the purchased product, the warranty conditions of the respective service centers or manufacturers, the warranty period of the product purchased by the consumer / customer.
The receipt has the role of a guarantee document, it must be kept and attached to the return items when returning the order / purchase.
9. The prices listed on the site include packaging and transportation to the customer's address.
In case the goods are sent outside the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria, the consumer / customer should pay all customs and others. export-related fees.
V. METHODS OF PAYMENT
10. Methods of payment, customers have the right to choose a method of payment convenient for them.
10.1 Cash on delivery - The customer pays for his shipment upon receipt at the office of a courier company or upon delivery to the specified address.
10.2 Cash - you can pay and receive the ordered for Sofia and delivered with your own couriers. Delivery price - 10 EURO.
The prices on the site are in the specified currency for one piece. Payment and receipt of all necessary documents is made upon delivery of the order.
10.3 Deliveries by bank transfer - the delivery is performed after the funds are seen in the bank account of www.unidelivery.eu
10.4 Payment by card:
- Payment through VPOS Terminal (Virtual POS Terminal) of DSK Bank. Guaranteed and secure method of your payment.
Served cards: Maestro, Mastercard, Visa, Visa Electron
- Payment via VPOS Terminal (Virtual POS terminal) of My POS. Guaranteed and secure method of your payment.
Serviced cards: MasterCard, VISA, AMEX, JCB, Union Pay or other Card schemes of which myPOS is a full member;
- Payment via VPOS Terminal (Virtual POS Terminal) of Strype. Guaranteed and secure method of your payment.
Serviced cards: MasterCard, VISA, AMEX, JCB, Union Pay and other Card schemes of which Strype is a full member;
- Payment via VPOS Terminal (Virtual POS Terminal) of PayPal. Guaranteed and secure method of your payment.
Payment system for persons with a PayPal account or who have chosen to make a card payment: Served cards: MasterCard, VISA, AMEX, JCB, Union Pay.
11. Refund of payment made through VPOS or Bank transfer.
A customer who has made a payment by mistake, double payment, payment and cancellation of an order or in case of impossibility to fulfill the order / delivery, will receive his funds back to the account / card from where the payment was made.
Refunds are made after confirmation by the person who made the payment. Confirmation can be done by email or by phone.
VI. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER / CLIENT
12. The user / client has the opportunity to view and / after registration / order the announced goods on the Internet store / site name /.
13. The user / customer has the right to be informed about the status of his order.
14. The user / client is fully responsible for the protection of his username and password, as well as for all actions performed by him or by a third party using the username and password. The User is obliged to immediately notify the TRADER of any case of unauthorized access by using his username and password, as well as whenever there is a danger of such use.
15. The user is obliged to pay the price of his order according to the way announced on the page Uni Delivery.uk.
16. Every user, regardless of whether he is a client of the TRADER is obliged to use the services:
• not to violate and respect the fundamental rights and freedoms of citizens and human rights, in accordance with the Constitution and laws of the European Union and recognized international instruments;
• not to harm the good name of another and not to call for a forced change of the constitutional order, to commit a crime, to violence against the person or to incite racial, national, ethnic or religious hatred;
• not to infringe another's property or non-property, absolute or relative rights and interests, such as property rights, intellectual property rights, etc .; • to observe the Bulgarian legislation, the applicable foreign laws, the rules of morals and good manners and the Internet ethics when using the services provided by Uni Delivery.eu;
• to immediately notify the TRADER of any case of committed or discovered violation when using the provided services;
• not download, send, transmit, distribute or use in any way and do not make available to third parties software, computer programs, files, applications or other materials containing computer viruses, unauthorized remote control systems ("Trojan horses "), computer codes or materials designed to disrupt, impede, disrupt or limit the normal functioning of computer hardware or software or telecommunications equipment or aimed at unauthorized intrusion into or access to foreign resources or software;
• not to commit malicious acts;
• to indemnify the TRADER and all third parties for all damages and lost profits, including any costs and paid attorney's fees, incurred as a result of claims from and / or paid compensation to third parties in connection with websites, hyperlinks, materials or information that the User has used, posted on the server, sent, distributed, made available to third parties or made available through / the name of the site / in violation of the law, these Terms, Good Morals or Internet ethics;
16a. The customer is obliged to indicate an accurate and valid telephone number, delivery address and e-mail address, to pay the price of the goods, to pay the delivery costs when it is not free and to provide access and opportunity to receive the goods. If it is not explicitly stated that the delivery is free of charge, it is considered to be remunerative.
VI. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE TRADER
17. The TRADER does not have the obligation and the objective possibility to control the way in which the users use the provided services.
18. The MERCHANT has the right, but not the obligation, to store materials and information located on the server of Uni Delivery.eu
19. The TRADER has the right at any time, without notifying the User / Client, when the latter uses the services in violation of these conditions, and at the discretion of the TRADER to terminate, suspend or change the services provided in connection with the use of the site. The MERCHANT is not liable to consumers and third parties for damages and lost profits resulting from termination, suspension, modification or limitation of services, deletion, modification, loss, inaccuracy, inaccuracy, or incompleteness of messages, materials or information transmitted, used, , recorded or made available through Uni Delivery.eu.
19a. After receiving the payment, the TRADER undertakes to transfer to the consumer / customer the ownership of the goods ordered for purchase, to deliver the goods ordered in time, to check for technical condition each item before shipping (if possible). without compromising the integrity of the packaging). 18. The MERCHANT is not liable for damages caused to software, hardware or telecommunications equipment, or for loss of data resulting from materials or resources sought, downloaded or used in any way through the services provided. The advice, consultations or assistance provided by the specialists and employees of the TRADER in connection with the use of the services by the users does not give rise to any responsibility or obligations for the TRADER. The company is not responsible for incorrect information provided by the manufacturer about the product.
20 The TRADER has the right to collect and use information related to its Users / customers, regardless of whether they are registered.
21. The information under the previous article may be used by the TRADER, except in case of explicit disagreement of the User, sent to the following e-mail address email@example.com TRADER collects and uses the information to improve the services offered. All purposes for which the TRADER will use the information will be in accordance with Bulgarian law, applicable international instruments and good manners.
22. The TRADER is not responsible for non-fulfillment of its obligations under this contract in the event of circumstances that the TRADER did not foresee and was not obliged to foresee - including cases of accidental events, problems in the global Internet and in the provision of services beyond the control of the TRADER
23. The TRADER has the right to install cookies on the computers of the users. Cookies are text files that are saved by the website on the User's hard drive and allow recovery of information about the User, identifying and allowing tracking of his actions, the websites he visits, the hyperlinks he uses, the information he uses and records others.
VII. PERSONAL DATA
24. The TRADER guarantees to its Users / clients the confidentiality of the provided information and personal data. The latter will not be used, provided or brought to the attention of third parties except in the cases and under the conditions specified in these General Terms and Conditions. The MERCHANT protects the personal data of the user / customer, which became known to him when filling in the electronic form for making a purchase application, and this obligation is waived in case the Customer has provided incorrect data. Subject to applicable law and the provisions of these General Terms and Conditions, the TRADER may use the personal data of the Client only for the purposes specified in the contract. Any other purposes for which the data are used will be in accordance with Bulgarian legislation, applicable international acts, Internet ethics, rules of morals and morals. 23a The TRADER undertakes not to disclose any personal data about the Client to third parties - government agencies, companies, individuals and others, except when he has received the express written consent of the Client, the information is requested by government agencies or officials who under current law they are authorized to request and collect such information. The TRADER is obliged to provide the information by law.
24 b INSTRUCTIONS Personal data
for processing personal data and their protection from illegal forms of processing in the register "Counterparties", kept in the company UNI DELIVERY GROUP LTD
I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
Article 1. The purpose of these regulations is to regulate:
1.1. Maintaining, maintaining and protecting the "Counterparties" register, storing personal data of clients in the company UNI DELIVERY GROUP LTD.
1.2. The obligations of the officials processing personal data and their liability in case of non-fulfillment of these obligations.
1.3. The necessary technical and organizational measures to protect the personal data of the above persons from unauthorized processing (accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss or alteration, unlawful disclosure or access, unauthorized alteration or dissemination, and all other unlawful forms of personal processing data).
II. PURPOSE OF THE REGISTER
Art.2. The Registry collects and stores personal data from contractors of UNI DELIVERY GROUP LTD during their activities for the performance of contracts, in order to:
2.1. To establish contact with the person by phone, to send correspondence relating to the execution of orders received in the online store of the company.
2.2. For accounting.
III. KEEPING THE REGISTER
Art.3. The register is kept on electronic media.
3.1. When keeping the register on a technical medium, personal data are entered on a hard disk, on an isolated computer.
3.2 The computer is protected by a password for access to personal data, which is immediate only by the processors of personal data. When working with data, data processing software products are used.
3.3 Only those who process personal data with a password to open such operating data have access to the operating system containing personal data files. The protection of electronic data from unauthorized access, damage, loss or destruction is ensured by maintaining high-tech anti-virus programs and periodic archiving of data.
IV. PERSONAL DATA STORED IN THE REGISTER
Art.4. The following types of data are maintained in the register:
4.1 Physical identity - names, address, telephone and PIN.
V. COLLECTION, PROCESSING AND STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
Art. 5. The personal data in the register "Clients" are collected by placing orders in the online store of the company, by a person who is a client in compliance with the General Terms.
Art.6. In all cases, the persons whose data are subject to processing in the register shall submit the necessary personal data to the controller / official / appointed for their processing - processor of personal data.
Art.7. The official / personal data controller shall inform the person about the need to collect personal data and the purposes for which they will be used.
Art.8. In case of need for correction of personal data, the persons provide such
Art.8. If it is necessary to correct the personal data, the persons shall provide such data to the official / processor of personal data at his / her request on the grounds of a legal obligation.
VI. ACCESS OF PERSONS TO THEIR PERSONAL DATA
Art.9. Access to personal data is provided in the form of:
9.1. oral reference;
9.2. written reference;
9.3. review of the data by the person himself or authorized by him;
9.4. providing a copy of the requested information.
Article 10 When submitting a request for access, the representative of the controller shall consider the request for access or order the processor of personal data to provide the requested access in the form preferred by the applicant. The deadline for reviewing the application and ruling on it is 14 days from the date of submission of the request, respectively 30 days, when more time is needed to collect personal data of the person, in view of possible difficulties in the activities of the administrator. The decision shall be communicated in writing to the applicant, personally against a signature or by post with a return receipt. Where the data do not exist or cannot be provided on a specific legal basis, the applicant shall be refused access to them by a reasoned decision. The refusal to grant access may be appealed by the person before the body and term specified in the letter.
Art. 11. Only the processors of personal data with the password for access to the files have access to the personal data of the persons contained in the technical medium.
Art.12. Apart from the officials processing personal data, the access of the officials directly involved in drawing up and checking the legality of the documents of the persons - manager, chief accountant, as well as of the persons performing technical accounting operations for document processing is lawful. The processors of personal data are obliged to provide them with access upon request.
VII. THIRD PARTY ACCESS TO THE "CLIENTS" REGISTER "
Art.13. The information from the "Clients" register is not exported outside the administrator's building. No official or third party has the right to access the "Clients" register of UNI DELIVERY GROUP EOOD, unless it is duly required by the judiciary (court, prosecutor's office, investigative bodies). The access of these bodies to the personal data of individuals is lawful.
Art.14. (1) The consent of the person shall not be required if the processing of his personal data is carried out only by or under the control of a competent state body for personal data related to the commission of crimes, administrative violations and impermissible injuries. Such persons are provided with access to personal data and, if necessary, are provided with appropriate conditions for work in the company's premises.
(2) The access of the auditing state bodies, duly identified with relevant documents - written orders of the respective body, in which the grounds, the names of the persons are indicated, is also lawful, and for the purposes of their activity it is necessary to provide them with access to data in the "Clients" register.
(3) In case of changes in the statute of the company (transformation, liquidation, etc.), requiring transfer of the registers for personal data from the company to another controller of personal data, the transfer of the register shall be carried out after permission of the Commission for Personal Data Protection. above the order for submitting the respective request.
Art.15. The administrator shall notify the third parties of his / her decision to provide or deny access to personal data to the respective person within 30 days from the submission of the application, resp. the request.
Article 16 When implementing a new software product for personal data processing, a special commission should be set up to test and verify the capabilities of the product in order to comply with the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act and ensure maximum protection from unauthorized access, loss, damage or destruction.
Art.17. For non-fulfillment of the obligations imposed on the respective officials under these Rules and the Personal Data Protection Act, disciplinary sanctions are imposed under the Labor Code, and when the non-fulfillment of the respective obligation is established and established by a competent authority - provided by the Protection Act of personal data administrative penalty - fine. If the actions of the personal data officer concerned have resulted in damage to a third party, he or she may seek liability under general civil law or criminal law if the offense constitutes a more serious act punishable by criminal liability. .
Art.18. Archiving of personal data on a technical medium is performed periodically every 30 (days) by the processor of personal data in order to keep the information about the persons concerned up to date. The same is done on diskettes, which are accessible only to the processor of personal data.
VIII. ADDITIONAL PROVISION
For the purposes of these Regulations:
§ 1. "Personal Data Administrator" is UNI DELIVERY GROUP Ltd.
§ 2. "Processor of personal data" are the following officials:
- Simeon Makaveev - Authorized representative
§ 3. These regulations are issued on the grounds of art. 24, para. 4 of the Personal Data Protection Act.
§ 4. These regulations shall enter into force on 24.07.2017 and after all officials for whom it creates subjective rights and obligations are acquainted with its contents against signature.
§ 5. A copy of the Regulations is available for information and execution.
25. The General Terms and Conditions may be changed at any time by the TRADER, who has the right to change the characteristics of the services provided and these General Terms and Conditions and on the basis of changes in legislation. The TRADER is obliged to inform the User about the changes in the General Terms and Conditions by publishing a notice of their changes in a prominent place on its website and giving sufficient time to get acquainted with them. Within the given period, if the User does not declare that he rejects the changes, he is considered bound by them. In case the User declares within the given term that he does not agree with the changes, the TRADER has the right to immediately suspend or terminate the provision of services to the User.
26. "User / client" means anyone who has loaded the Internet page / site name / on their computer.
27. "Order" means the selected goods and all other attributes related to the method of delivery and payment of the goods by the customer / consumer.
28. The online store Uni Delivery.eu is the property of the TRADER.
29. All disputes between the parties shall be settled in a spirit of understanding and goodwill. If no agreement is reached, all unresolved disputes, including disputes arising out of or concerning its interpretation, invalidity, performance or termination, as well as disputes to fill in gaps in the contract or to adapt it to new circumstances, will be resolved by the competent court for registration of the TRADER, according to the Bulgarian legislation.
X. DISPUTES AND CASES
In case of a dispute that cannot be resolved together with the selected online store, you can use the NAIS and ORS website.
All products on the page are subject to update. The information on the page can be changed at any time, and the changes do not have to be announced on the page.